ANTI-WRINKLE INJECTIONS IN SYDNEY, PENRITH or ORANGE
What are anti-wrinkle injections?
We inject a small amount of Botulinum Toxin Type A (a naturally derived protein from the Clostridium botulinum bacteria) into specific facial muscles. The injections cause the selected (e.g. wrinkle-forming) muscles to become weakened.
How do anti-wrinkle injections work?
As the muscles weaken, this prevents fine lines and wrinkles from forming as well as smoothing out existing creases and folds on the skin.
What are the results?
Diminished appearance of fine lines and prevention of new wrinkles.
We see the best results with dynamic lines. These are the wrinkles that appear during repeated facial expressions. Anti-wrinkle injections can erase wrinkles located on/around:
- Forehead (horizontal lines)
- Eyes (crow’s feet)
- Nose (bunny lines)
- Mouth (frown lines)
Will I look frozen?
We are conservative in our dosage and very skilfully target a limited amount of each muscle so that you don’t lose the ability to form most facial expressions (your kids will still know if you are cross with them!).
Do anti-wrinkle injections have any additional cosmetic benefits?
This versatile injectable can also:
- Lift the brows
- Correct gummy smiles – Our dentist can discuss this with you as well
- Contour the face
- Eliminate excessive sweating
How does a session involve?
Each session lasts about 20-30 minutes. We use ultra-fine needles for minimal discomfort.
What is the recovery like?
Side effects are rare, but include passing headaches and mild stinging along with slight bruising, swelling or redness.
How can I get started?
Find out if Anti-Wrinkle Injections are right for you during your in-depth consultation with our Nurse specialist Injector, Kylie. Contact us on 1300267726 or via our website or instagram page to make a booking.
What if I need to reschedule or cancel?
We understand that sometimes things change! Given the high demand for consultations, all we ask that clients give us at least 2 full working days notice (by phone 1300267726) if they are not going to be able to attend at their scheduled time to allow us to contact people on our wait-list to reallocate the time.
If appointments are cancelled or rescheduled by the patient with less than 2 full working days notice they will be charged the full consultation fee. This will result in the forfeiture of your $100 deposit for the consultation. We reserve the right to decline requests to subsequently rebook for the same client.
Anti-Wrinkle Injection Cost
How much does the treatment cost?
Nurse – $16/unit
50 units – $775
60 units – $900
Gummy Smile from $250
Teeth Grinding Treatments from $700
Facial Slimming Treatments from $700
Migraine Treatments from $300
* treatments are tailored at time of consultation for more accurate pricing
Your first consultation is $250 which is rebated against injections if you wish to proceed.
We tailor our doses to best suit your needs and facial anatomy. Your needs may be less than or greater than the standard does so for maximum impact you may require less or more units. We do not dilute our products any more then recommended and therefore, you can be assured that you are getting a 1:1 equivalency of our products. While this may appear to be more than a chain store clinic, we often use far less product to get a more subtle and refined look. Along with this our patients enjoy the following:
1. You can be confident in the expertise of the person performing your procedure as all anti-wrinkle injections are performed by a Specialist Cosmetic Nurse, overseen by our Plastic Surgeon, Dr Rohit Kumar.
2. We only use the leading brands for our injections. While we are not allowed to publish the brand name due to medical regulations, we can discuss it over the phone. Essentially the benefit of using only the leading brands is that their safety records have been established over many years, the product lasts longer and it has less side effects than cheaper options offered elsewhere.
3. You have access to our expert Plastic Surgeon: Our clinic is owned and managed by Dr Rohit Kumar who is available to meet you on-site, not over Skype as offered in other clinics.
Before and After Gallery
Meet The Expert
As a patient of Dr Kumar, you can expect a personalised and positive experience. Along with him, his professional and caring team are there to support you on your surgical journey from your first call to well after you have recovered from your surgery. Working in harmony with you, Dr Kumar and his team strive to provide exceptional results that will leave you feeling proud and confident in your own skin.